Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Some Thoughts from The Runaway Pastor

Thirty Day Posting Challenged May Be Challenged
I'm a bit past the halfway point of posting on my blog for thirty days straight. Tomorrow I am traveling to MIchigan to participate in a New Church Specialties Church Planter's Assessment Center. Say that five times, fast.

I'm not sure whether we will have internet at that location. I know I won't have much time to write. However, a commitment is a commitment! So I will write daily and post if able. If I'm without service, I'll upload my posts when I arrive back home Saturday evening.

Infrequent Advertisement
Here are some ways you can help me at this blog:
1.) If you have not already, you can sign on as a "follower."
2.) You can sign-up to the "feed" services which will send you an email anytime a new post is put up on The Runaway Pastor.
3.) You can comment here, at the blog, rather than on facebook or via email. (I love to hear your comments any place to record them, but it just creates more of a community if you post comments here.)
4.) You can click a response at the bottom of each post. This is simple, but shows some more interest in the site.
5.) When there is a post that you especially like or think is important, you can always click on the "Share this on Facebook," button toward the top on the right side. And, if you are a Twit/Tweeter, you can "Tweet this" in the same location.

Surprising Following
Although I don't check the following as often as I used to, this blog is growing in its readership. There are regular hits from more than twenty countries. Following a recent post with international implications, I had over one hundred and seventy-five "hits" from a single country in Europe.

Thank you for coming by here, and for letting your friends know when I say something you think they'd like. Of course, I receive no remuneration for this writing. It is simply a place I can practice, or at least make some cyber-noise. And now and then, I mention my novel.

No comments: