Thursday, August 27, 2009

Book Covers and that that

It has been fun looking at bookcover designs for Runaway. Funny how I have such strong ideas about fonts, the feel of pictures, etc.

Also, in doing another run through the editing, I noticed a place where I had meant to write "something like that." And instead I wrote "something that that." I've heard you'll never find all the typos, but thanks to several of you before, and a current reader (C.D.), I think we are bringing this home very well.

Peace to you. Thanks for the kind emails, comments and facebook notes! This is starting to feel real.

David

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ooh, book covers do sound fun. Keep us posted!

Zee said...

cool! i bet choosing a book cover and the looks inside is a fun process! enjoy designing ;-)

*thumbs up*