Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Runaway Readers at Record High!

It has really been amazing to see the number of people going to the first seven chapters of my new novel, The Runaway Pastor. There were four days this past week, when the number equaled any thirty days previous. In other words, the word is spreading about the book.

It is interesting and exciting to me that now, several cities in Europe, Asia, Central America, Australia and Africa are showing up on my analytic visitors page. I want to thank you for being so intentional about spreading the word! Your excitement is catching--literally around the world.

As the publication date nears, I want you to know that I appreciate any and every link you add to your blogs, and any mention you give The Runaway Pastor on your facebook page or emails. The word about the novel spreads in amazing ways when you begin doing this. If you copy and paste this URL- http://www.runawaypastor.com -to a facebook, myspace, or twitter entry, then people see the link and often show up and begin reading. Make sure and let them know that for now, anyway, visitors can read the first seven chapters for free.

I will let you know when I have a firm date for publication. I continue to anticipate it being sometime within the next few weeks.

Grace and peace to you.
David

No comments: