Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Runaway Pastor: Chapters 3-4

For those of you who are new to the site, I've been posting a new chapter of my novel The Runaway Pastor each week or so. Since beginning, there has been growing interest in the book. That is the purpose of placing the chapters here. I'm hoping to "grow a market" organically here on-line. If the interest begins to fade, I'll catch the hint, and work at this in a different way.

It's bonus week. Instead of adding chapter 3 alone this week, I've decided to add chapter four along with it. They seemed to fit together.

I believe the book could spark some important conversations amongst pastors, as well as with those who care about them. If you believe this is the case, you need to tell me; and you need to connect others to this site. Again, if you don't, you need to tell me, and I'll catch on.

Keep the editing ideas coming, and let me know what you think.

Once more, let me remind you: Trent is not me. Natalie is not my wife. Read that again.

Hey, thanks for following along, and hold on...these are important, yet tough chapters. Feedback please...

Here are chapters 3 & 4. http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhdr3wvs_3cfsxnr4p

And for conveniance, here are all of the chapters I've put up so far. http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhdr3wvs_2d3mg88c3

David

No comments: