Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chapters 6 & 7: The Runaway Pastor

I'm adding two chapters again. They seem to need each other. They also contain a great deal of change. I'll probably not add another chapter for a couple of weeks.

According to my counter, the traffic at the site has grown by about two and a half times since I posted chapter 5. Thank you for telling your friends about The Runaway Pastor.

Each time I add chapters, I remind you that this book is NOT about me or my family. My wife and I celebrate our 29th anniversary next Monday. I am the most blessed man in the world.

Once again, I've provided the new chapters, and then the entire manuscript so far, in two separate files. Please let me know when you find mistakes, or problems. This is a finished novel of which I'm only posting a bit at a time. But if you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

For chapters 6 & 7 copy and paste this link into your browser:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhdr3wvs_7cd65p5fq

For chapters 1-7 copy and paste this link into your browser:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhdr3wvs_9cdf4g7cb

Grace and peace to you.

David

No comments: