Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dry Well, BREAKERS on Hold and RUNAWAY News

I was hoping to hit the ground running with more of BREAKERS when I returned. But my schedule and my brain have not cooperated: the well is dry. And I don't want to put really poor stuff out here.

It seems that I can write with ease and creativity when I'm not in the grind, but when I came home this time, my creativity dried-up. So, I'll try and get going again.

I spoke recently with the agent representing The Runaway Pastor I think I'll have some news to you by the end of the summer. I'll go out on a limb here and say that I believe Runaway will be available for your Christmas shopping this year. Hope you'll want to add it to a stocking or two.

In the mean time, I'd love to hear from you.

Peace.

4 comments:

Zee said...

praying that Christmas stocking plan will be a reality :))))

Jamie H Davis said...

I am looking forward to both stories. Breakers has me on the edge! Can't wait to find out more of that one!!!!


Jamie

David said...

Hey Jamie, I can't wait to find out more, as well!

Zee said...

@David - that's probably the bestest part of being a storyteller / writer - finding out what happens with the characters AND having the power to create a happy / sad ending... :)

even the well known stories become alive once again when the storyteller adds a few personal details to it.