Thursday, June 4, 2009

BREAKERS feedback

Hey, thanks for checking out the seventh chapter of BREAKERS. (If you haven't read it yet, you can do so by clicking here.)

I'm feeling some editions and additions for the chapter, but I've enjoyed the feedback you've given me. I'm having trouble getting the word out that BREAKERS is back. Traffic was good but not great for the first 24 hours.

If you know of any readers, please make them aware that more is online. I hope to get back onto the chapter per week track.

More than a dozen people went to the chapter from the blog in the first few hours, yet, even now there is only one comment and one check mark for feedback. When a new person comes to the sight, your feedback helps them feel like something is happening. There is no visible buzz or excitement at the site without your input. So p-l-e-a-s-e....

Things are going to develop quite rapidly so far as seeing Cam and Kenna's "other worlds," and I'm excited to get writing those. Some of the next chapters are written, and some are only concept. But as I can make time, I will enjoy getting with this.

Several of you asked about Trent's spiritual disciplines (Trent is the lead character in The Runaway Pastor). Much of who Trent is comes from daily liturgical praying. In my most recent post, I mention a book by Robert Benson. Robert has been very influential in helping me with my spiritual formation. And for that reason, he has also had quite an influence on Trent, Cam, etc. Please check out that post (previous to this one) if you have not.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: